- Cacciamani L and Likova LT (2016) Tactile object familiarity in the blind brain reveals the supramodal perceptual-mnemonic nature of the perirhinal cortex. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 10:92. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2016.00092.
- Likova LT, Tyler CW, Mineff K, Cacciamani L, Nicholas S (2016) The Cortical Network for Braille Writing in the Blind: A Case Study. Proceedings of the International Conference on Perception and Cognition in Electronic Media, HVEI at IS&T, San Francisco, CA.
- Tyler CW, Howarth C and Likova LT (2016) Editorial: Neural Signal Estimation in the Human Brain. Front. Neurosci. 10:185. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2016.00185
- Likova LT (2015) Temporal evolution of brain reorganization under cross-modal training: Insights into the functional architecture of encoding and retrieval network. Human Vision and Electronic Imaging XX, 9394: 939417-33. doi: 10.1117/12.2178069.
- Tyler CW, Likova LT and Nicholas S (2015) Analysis of Neural-BOLD Coupling through Four Models of the Neural Metabolic Demand. Front. Neurosci. 9:419. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2015.00419.
- Tyler CW, Likova LT, Mineff KN, Elsaid AM and Nicholas SC (2015) Consequences of traumatic brain injury for human vergence dynamics. Front. Neurol. 5:282. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2014.00282.
- Tyler CW, Likova LT, Mineff KN, and Nicholas SC (2015) Deficits in the Activation of Human Oculomotor Nuclei in Chronic Traumatic Brain Injury. Front Neurol. 2015; 6: 173, doi: 10.3389/fneur.2015.00173.
- Likova LT (2014) Learning-based cross-modal plasticity in the human brain: Insights from visual deprivation fMRI. In Advanced Brain Neuroimaging Topics in Health and Disease - Methods and Applications. Editor Papageorgiou TD, Christopoulos GI, Smirnakis SM. Intech Press, Ch 13, 327-358.
- Tyler CW & Likova LT (2014) The neurometabolic underpinnings of fMRI BOLD dynamics. In Advanced Brain Neuroimaging Topics in Health and Disease - Methods and Applications. Editor Papageorgiou TD, Christopoulos GI, Smirnakis SM. Intech Press, Ch 2, 21-47.
- Likova LT, Tyler CW (2004) Stereomotion perception: Is the human motion complex involved? Annual Report of Lucas Center, Stanford
- Likova LT, Tyler CW (2004) Is the hMT+/V5 complex in the human brain involved in stereomotion perception? An fMRI study. In Human Vision and Electronic Imaging VIII. Proc. SPIE, 5292: 444-456.
- Likova L, Minev Z, Mineff K. (2000) Symmetry and asymmetry lines in the evolution of complex systems. In: Contact 2000, Manolov N (ed.), Interdisciplinary Academy Press: Sofia, BG, 453-460.
- Mateeff S, Dimitrov G, Genova B, Likova L, Stefanova M, Hohnsbein J. (2000) The discrimination of abrupt changes in speed and direction of visual motion. Vision Research 40: 409-415.
- Popivanov D, Likova L, Zauleva Z. (2000) EEG frequency dynamics during movement imagery. Acta Physiologica & Pharmacologica, BG, 26: 115-118.
- Likova LT, Machev L. (1988) Visual pattern recognition based on neural network models. Methodology of the Mathematical Modeling Proceedings, BG, 23: 97-102.